- Contents: Ceylon 100 Black tea bags (200g) *1
- Packing: Box carton each with 4* 25 tea bags packed in Alufoil for sealed freshness
- Grade : BOPF (Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings)
- Leaf Style : Small and neat
- Ingredients : Ceylon Black Tea
Hot Brew Tea Ritual : Infuse 1 tea bag per cup into boiling water. Take between 3-5 minutes to inhale the magical aromas of tea unravelling before you. Remove the tea bag and indulge in your exquisite tea.
Cold Brew Tea Ritual: Infuse 2 tea bags per cup into filtered room temperature water. Let the leaves brew at room temperature for 30-60 minutes and place in the fridge for about 8 hours, longer if a stronger brew is desired. Remove the tea bags and indulge in your refreshing cold brew!
- After your payment has been confirmed we will be in touch with tracking details of your order. Shipping time is estimated between 3-5 days.
Black Tea (100 Tea Bags, 200g)Family Tea Blends
A 100 year family tea blend. This tea bag blend grants the convenience of brewing Ceylon tea without compromising on quality and taste. Enjoy the true taste of the island’s best Ceylon tea! This tea can be enjoyed hot plain or with milk and also served as an iced tea.